10 Best CBSE Schools In Kolkata
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Fort William
- It tends to drive towards excellence in the academic field while laying stress to encourage innovation among the children. Inculcating a feeling of pride as an Indian national in a child is also one of their goals.
- It has grades from I to XII and it is a co-educational English medium day school.
- It encourages various extracurricular activities like quizzes, music, drawings and skits to lay stress on the overall development of the children. It has high end facilities including libraries, laboratories, computer labs and separate halls for arts, music and seminars.
Mahadevi Birla Girls High School
- Apart from the academic field, it encourages the creative potential of the children along with their physical and mental fitness.
- It has grades from UKG to class X and is an English medium day school for girls only.
- It has various options for the children to engage themselves including Yoga, swimming, Karate, skating, gymnastics and many others. The school encourages the complete development of a child and motivates her to pursue her talents.
- The school has a spacious campus and they also have a student exchange program which encourages children to explore and learn beyond the scope of books.
Birla High School for Boys
- The founders of the school were inspired by Swami Vivekananda’s principles and visions and the school aims to guide the students through such principles, to this day.
- It has grades from LKG to grade XII grade and is an English medium school for boys only.
- The school aims in the overall development of its students and promotes multiple extracurricular activities through various clubs like nature club, dance club, chess clubs and others. It also has different sections for juniors and seniors to promote the best upbringing.
- The school also offers multiple laboratories, world class libraries and science clubs along with very experienced teachers.
Bhavan’s Gangabux Kanoria Vidya Mandir
- The school focuses on developing the knowledge and confidence of its students and lays stress on all round progress.
- The school has grades from class I to XII and is a co-educational day school.
- It has various world class facilities like well ventilated classrooms, separate laboratories for various subjects, libraries, reading rooms and audio visual rooms. It offers various cultural and sports activities to encourage the creativity in students.
Indus Valley World School
Delhi Public School, DPS Ruby Park, Kolkata
- The school aims to help the children flourish in every aspect and encourages them to exercise their creative sides and participate in extra-curricular activities.
- The school has its grades from pre-nursery to class XII and it is a co-educational English medium day school. It has separate buildings and arrangements for junior and senior sections.
- DPS has multiple facilities like indoor games and gymnasium along with music and dance rooms with a Wi-Fi enabled campus. It also has a large playground for the children and also has debates and dramatics for the students to participate in.
- The school has its grades from pre-nursery to class X and it offers a co-educational English medium environment. It is a day school and also offers residential facilities to the children.
- The school encourages multiple activities beyond academic learning. This includes drama, music, dance, exhibitions, crafts, NCC and multiple sports like swimming, karate etc.
- The school aims to provide quality education at an affordable price and directs its students to grow up as responsible citizens capable of the correct choice in life.
Ashok Hall Girls Higher Secondary School
- The school aims to prepare its students to become successful in their lives by broadening their horizons
- The school has its grades from pre-primary to XII th standard and has separate junior and senior sections for the best grooming of students.
- It has spacious well ventilated classrooms, modern laboratories and good libraries. It has a multipurpose hall and sufficient space for the students to enjoy multiple sports activities. It has well qualified faculties and staff to run the establishment efficiently.
- The motto of the school is “Strength, Vision and wisdom” and it provides an atmosphere so that a student can reach the peak in academic as well as extra-curricular fields.
- The school offers co-educational facilities from nursery to the higher secondary stage..
- The school offers well equipped laboratories, infirmary and canteens to the students. It has various clubs ranging from sports to foreign languages to promote co –curricular activities. In addition it also arranges for students to go for excursions for gaining practical knowledge.
Hariyana Vidya Mandir
- It is a private English medium school and runs two parallel shifts of classes from LKG to XII standards.
- The school strives to make every student an efficient learner while encouraging good practices in fields of health, behaviour, ethical behaviour and responsibility.
- The school has its own playground and gymnasium and facility for athletics while encouraging talent in the fields of art and crafts. It has a very good library with reading room and also medical facilities.
Suvajit enjoys write down creative pieces as a content writer and explore different subjects. He is a frequent trekker and traveler into the Himalayas and likes exploring and photographing various tranquil destinations. When he is not writing or watching movies he spends his time with Yoga, fitness and multiple books.