Yummy, healthy food! Can that be for real? As adults and as parents, we all have firmly come to believe that food can either be yummy or healthy and that these two attributes are always at war with each other. Our belief turns into conviction when we look around. And what do we see? That every other child you come across is a fussy eater who fusses over every kind of food and that every other parent you come across, is a frustrated person struggling to keep her calm and trying to feed the fussy child. That’s the unfortunate and sad story of little kids and their parents, these days. But give any kid a chocolate or ice-cream, pizza, burger, noodles or any kind of junk food, you will see their eyes popping out of their sockets and their hands eagerly reaching out to devour the junk.
- 1 In this war of “Junk Vs Nutrition”, who wins?
- 2 Why should Moms lose their sleep over Gen Z and their food habits?
- 3 Truly a Herculean task, would you say? Yes, unless you get all of the above in one name.
- 4 Why Timios is like ‘Aladdin’s genie’?
- 5 What more could you want?
- 6 Timios – Explore The Range
- 7 Timios Munchies
- 8 Timios Energy Bars
- 9 Timios Melts
- 10 Timios Crunchies
In this war of “Junk Vs Nutrition”, who wins?
Good question. The answer is usually the one who wields greater emotional power – the Mom (parent) or the kid? If the Mom does, nutrition wins, if the kid has more pester power, then junk wins more number of times leading to guilty Moms.
Whoever said ‘food makes everyone happy’, probably hadn’t seen fussy eaters and parents of this tribe. Parents can come up with a laundry list of complaints about the eating habits of their children for which most do not have an answer. A glance at this list:
- They don’t want to eat
- They are always busy playing
- They never feel hungry
- They hate home-made food
- They always want something different
- I don’t have time to make new recipes every day
- They like outside food and junk food
- I have to feed them and it takes hours of my time
- They don’t eat till you switch the TV on
Why should Moms lose their sleep over Gen Z and their food habits?
Moms and parents deserve a good night’s sleep and simply worrying and fretting over their little monster’s food habits won’t help things even a tiny bit. The best is to try finding ways of getting them to eat food that fits in the following:
- Food that is nutritious as well as fun
- Food that they can snack on readily without consuming excessive salts and sugars
- Food that is 100% natural
- Food that is honest
- Food that is great to taste and great for health too
- Food that is fun to see, feel and attractive and high on nutrition
- Convenience food that is minus all the evils of junk food.
Truly a Herculean task, would you say? Yes, unless you get all of the above in one name.
You do. And the name is Timios!
When we were working on Timios, the question we asked ourselves is ‘Can there be a good balance between yummy and healthy? Goodness on the inside and fun on the outside?’
The answer that came from our gut was a power-packed ‘Yes’! which is exactly what you will find in Timios, in every single pack, in every stick, morsel, bite.
Why Timios is like ‘Aladdin’s genie’?
It may sound like a fairy tale, but Timios is your ally in winning your kid over in the food wars. It has everything that a parent and their kids can wish for in food. Take a look at what you will get with Timios:
- Timios has 100% natural ingredients
- It has no preservatives or added food colours.
- It has far lesser sugar and salt content relative to 90% of the brands in the market.
- Timios has age-appropriate food for little kids in various forms such as puffs, sticks, cereals, nutty bars, melts with a lot of fun filled and nutrition-loaded food ready to fill the little tummies.
What more could you want?
Timios is an art – the art of love, the art of health and nutrition, the art of making parents and kids, both happy in one single bite. Our number one priority is to make you feel good about the food you feed your kids. It’s about knowing that you are making the right choice for you and your kids.
Timios – Explore The Range
Your little ones will love these as they are crispy and yet soft enogh to melt in their mouth. They are NOT FRIED. With goodness of Multi-grains, 100% vegetable extracts the essential nutrients packed in these easy-to-carry packs are ideal for your child’s mid-day snack at school.
Giving new meaning to Enenrgy Bars, these bars have 100% natural ingredients like rolled oats, top quality Berries like Cranberry, Blackberry, Starwberry, Dry Fruits, rice crispies and is ONLY 100kCal! That’s almost like eating a large Banana or a Kiwi! Now take your pick!
Melts-In-Your-Mouth puffs are 100% natural NOT FRIED snacks for children above 9months. I love them cause I was looking for healthy snacks to encourage my 2 year old daughter at her school. No more biscuits & chips – Only nutritious crispies that is mild on sugar, spice & salt that my daughter got hooked to.
Struggling to feed a nutricious meal early morning? Try thee crunchies by Timios – a perfectly balanced meal with whole grains and strawberries. The cereal has no added sugar or colour. It’s honest. It’s real. It’s healthy. It’s yummy.
#foodforthought: If you were asked to come up with one snack idea that packs a punch in fun and nutrition, what would it be?
It May Also Interest You to Read