In this war of "Junk Vs Nutrition", who wins?Good question. The answer is usually the one who wields greater emotional power – the Mom (parent) or the kid? If the Mom does, nutrition wins, if the kid has more pester power, then junk wins more number of times leading to guilty Moms. Whoever said ‘food makes everyone happy’, probably hadn’t seen fussy eaters and parents of this tribe. Parents can come up with a laundry list of complaints about the eating habits of their children for which most do not have an answer. A glance at this list:
- They don’t want to eat
- They are always busy playing
- They never feel hungry
- They hate home-made food
- They always want something different
- I don’t have time to make new recipes every day
- They like outside food and junk food
- I have to feed them and it takes hours of my time
- They don’t eat till you switch the TV on
Why should Moms lose their sleep over Gen Z and their food habits?Moms and parents deserve a good night’s sleep and simply worrying and fretting over their little monster’s food habits won’t help things even a tiny bit. The best is to try finding ways of getting them to eat food that fits in the following:
- Food that is nutritious as well as fun
- Food that they can snack on readily without consuming excessive salts and sugars
- Food that is 100% natural
- Food that is honest
- Food that is great to taste and great for health too
- Food that is fun to see, feel and attractive and high on nutrition
- Convenience food that is minus all the evils of junk food.
Truly a Herculean task, would you say? Yes, unless you get all of the above in one name.You do. And the name is Timios!
Why Timios is like ‘Aladdin’s genie’?It may sound like a fairy tale, but Timios is your ally in winning your kid over in the food wars. It has everything that a parent and their kids can wish for in food. Take a look at what you will get with Timios:
- Timios has 100% natural ingredients
- It has no preservatives or added food colours.
- It has far lesser sugar and salt content relative to 90% of the brands in the market.
- Timios has age-appropriate food for little kids in various forms such as puffs, sticks, cereals, nutty bars, melts with a lot of fun filled and nutrition-loaded food ready to fill the little tummies.
What more could you want?Timios is an art - the art of love, the art of health and nutrition, the art of making parents and kids, both happy in one single bite. Our number one priority is to make you feel good about the food you feed your kids. It’s about knowing that you are making the right choice for you and your kids.
Timios - Explore The Range
A doting mom to an angel, Social Media Specialist & Professional Blogger. She loves to share her thoughts with other parents in the same turbulent boat. She absolutely loves & adores her family & is learning to strike a good work-life balance. When she is not writing, cooking or busy taking care of her toddler, she probably is dancing to some good desi music!