The word “MamaEarth” depicts – “Mother + Nature”. Can it get any better? The love & care of a Mother and the purity & gentleness of Nature. MamaEarth combines the expertise of Organic Science & the goodness of Ayurveda to ensure that your baby’s soft, supple & sensitive is not harmed using harmful chemicals and toxins. Rashes, dry skin & spotting are common problems that can be completely eliminated using these products. They are Asia’s only clinically tested MadeSafe products that are available in India. Go ahead & read our review on MamaEarth Babycare Products.
Personally, I refrain from using lotions, shampoos & body wash more than 2-3 times a week. Simply because I know most products available in the store contain chemicals. I use Oats + Milk, Curd + Gram Flour to massage my little one & give her a bath. But, MamaEarth is the answer to every mother’s concern who wants to use nothing but the best for her little one. When I was introduced to MamaEarth, I was delighted because I saw a phenomenal difference in the quality of the products. It came in a classy pouch & each of the product has a cute little animal like an elephant, tiger, panda or a fish. My 1.5year old daughter absolutely loves them. Indeed making teaching & bathing fun.
What you will read further is my personal experience with each of the products:
- The texture was light, hence easy to spread & absorb.
- The fragrance was mild.
- It does not contain parabens, petroleum, dyes, sulphates or mineral oil – which means no toxins & chemicals.
- Gentle on skin, no tear formula making it ultra awesome.
- The lather is just perfect: Not too frothy or dense.
- The aroma does not go overboard – Subtle & pleasant.
- My toddler did not sob while giving her a head shower. In 4/5 cases she does. This can’t be a mere coincidence because we have used it thrice & it does not overflow & get into her face & eyes.
- Mild foam means gentleness personified.
- Massaging the baby with oil is an age-old practice. The goodness of Almond oil & Jojoba Oil ensures great skin & strengthening of bones. Mission accomplished!
- Lighter than most oils I have used. The scent is not over powering.