Fertility journey can be overwhelming. For many of us it is not; due to various reasons. And such couples are always in search for answers to their queries and fears. Couples who find it difficult to conceive naturally have started to believe that Science has answers to every question. It is here where IVF Specialists play the role of God Father in the lives of family-seeking couples. Their guidance, expertise and constant support, both psychological and mental, helps the couple cruise through their journey with confidence and hope. Read more about the Top 5 Best IVF Treatment Centres In Mysore.
Let us see step-by-step process of IVF-
- Egg collection
- Embryo development
- Embryo transfer
- Indira IVF Fertility Centre - Best IVF Centre In Mysore
- Dr. Jyothi’s Fertility & Infertility Centre In Mysore
- Santasa IVF & Endosurgery Institute - Top 5 Best IVF Treatment Centres In Mysore
- SIRI Caree IVF - Best Infertility Doctors In Mysore
- Mediwave IVF & Fertility Centre
- Kangaroo Care Fertility Center - Top 5 Best IVF Treatment Centres In Mysore
Indira IVF Fertility Centre - Best IVF Centre In Mysore
Indira IVF is India’s largest IVF Speciality chain. Being a technology first company, its technological interfaces and standardised procedures have rendered infertility treatments way more affordable and accessible. The extra services provided by the Hospital are RI Witness Technology, closed working chambers technology, artificial intelligence. All these facilities have amounted to assuring 74% success rate for Infertility Treatment.
Infertility Treatments offered:
- IVF- IVF treatment options are two- self cycle and donor cycle. The first option involves sperm and egg from the female and male partner respectively. Donor cycle means either the sperm or the egg or both is taken from the donor and fertilised in a sterile and controlled laboratory conditions.
- IUI- IntraUterine Insemination is procedure used in Assisted Reproductive Technology that is primarily used in cases of male infertility.
- ICSI- IntraCytoplasmic sperm injection is a specialized form of IVF in which a single sperm is directly injected into the egg for fertilization.
- Hysteroscopy- It is an important step for undergoing any fertility evaluation and procedure.
- Laser Assisted Hatching- This is an advanced form of hatching where the embryo is successfully implanted in the uterus.
- Laparoscopy- It is an advanced Infertility Treatment process where a surgeon can have clear visuals of the uterus and fallopian tubes and thus help in analysing the causes of infertility.
Cost of IVF Procedure: Rs. 85,000/- upto Rs.1,10,000/-
2nd Floor, Bangalore Nilgiri Road, Lashkar Mohalla,
Mandi Mohalla, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001
Dr. Jyothi’s Fertility & Infertility Centre In Mysore
Dr. Jyothi’s Fertility & IVF Centre is a Hospital dedicated to the overall Woman Care along with Infertility Treatment. With the state of the art technology and equipment it is a complete care under one roof. The Hospital offers the following Infertility Treatments:
- In Vitro Fertilisation- A procedure where the male sperm and female eggs are kept for fertilization in a dish. Post 2-3 days, the fertilized egg is transferred to the lab and kept under controlled conditions. Once the embryo is fertilized it is transferred to the uterus.
- Intra Uterine Insemination- IUI- It is a procedure which involves taking the best and healthy sperm and directly placed in the uterus at the proper time when the female partner is ready for ovulation.
- Micro Manipulation- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection ICSI- is an IVF procedure where a single sperm is directly injected into the cytoplasm of an egg.
- Testicular Sperm Aspiration TESA- It is a procedure performed on the male partner where sperm is retrieved for IVF procedure.
- Hysterosalpingogram- A procedure where an X-Ray is used to look at the fallopian tubes and uterus.
- Laser Assisted Hatching- It is a procedure where through the latest technology egg is planted in the uterus.
Dr. Jothi’s Fertility & IVF Centre provides for the best and affordable treatment for Infertility. Celebrating its decennial year the Hospital is supported by an expertise panel of obstetricians and gynaecologists. And promises for a complete care under one roof.
Cost of an average IVF cycle- Rs. 90,000/- upto Rs. 1,28,000/- depending upon the treatment involved and injections cost.
No. 3095,10th Main, Kanakadasa Nagar,
Dattagalli, 3rd stage, Mysore 570022
Phone: 0821- 2347533
Santasa IVF & Endosurgery Institute - Top 5 Best IVF Treatment Centres In Mysore
Santasa IVF & Endosurgery Institute Mysore Institute was established in the year 2014 with its main domain areas being infertility, endometriosis, pelvic pain, sexual dysfunctions. At Santasa, the Hospital staff and expert team of doctors promise clinical excellence, cost-effective treatment options, personalized and compassionate care.
The treatments offered at Santasa IVF Centre are:
- IUI- Intra Uterine Insemination- This procedure involves ejecting the best and most effective sperm and placing it directly in the uterus at the proper time when the female partner is ready for ovulation.
- Donor Insemination Programme- this Programme suggests and counsels the couples about the option for donor sperms in case of inefficient or low sperm count.
- ICSI- This treatment option is the most effective one when it comes to egg fertilization success rate, as the single healthy sperm is directly injected into the egg for fertilization.
Santasa IVF offers 3 different packages , the deciding factor being the ovarian simulation medicines and other procedures involved.
Cost of IVF Treatment: Rs. 1,10,000/-, Rs. 1,40,000/-, Rs. 1,60,000/-, per cycle.
Surrogacy cost: Rs. 2,50,000/-
SIRI Caree IVF - Best Infertility Doctors In Mysore
Siri Caree IVF Centre provides state-of-the-art fertility treatment, tailored to your needs with the sole aim of helping childless couples to realize their dreams using Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) at an affordable cost.
Treatments offered at Siri Caree IVF:
- IUI- Intra Uterine Insemination
- IVF- In Vitro Fertilisation
- ICSI- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Blastocyst culture and transfer
- Assisted hatching
- Embryo Freezing
- Egg/Embryo/Sperm Donation Programme
These facilities are in par with the latest developments in the field of IVF Treatment. The expertise offered at Siri Caree IVF have proper counselling sessions for interested couples for no cost. This added service makes Siri Caree IVF one of the most sought after IVF Fertility Treatment Centres in Mysore.
Mediwave IVF & Fertility Centre
The motto of Mediwave IVF & Fertility Centre is to evolve a benchmark in quality and benevolent care complimented with best in class technology and infrastructure. Their patient-centric approach helps to make fertility treatment easily understandable and feasible. The trust factor that they enjoy with their lineage of patients is worth mentioning, hence definitely enjoys a huge success rate among the young couples. Since its inception in 1981 they have been following “Reproductive Technology with Care”
- Blastocyst Culture
- Egg/Sperm Donation
Cost of IVF Treatment: Rs.1,25,000 upto Rs. 1,50,000/-
Sayyaji Rao Road, Near Mysore Medical College.
Mysuru, Karnataka 570021
- Gunasheela Assisted Reproduction
Gunasheela is one of the premier institutes of Specialized Health Care in the field of Fertility and Womens Health since 1985. Gunasheela strives to put a happy smile on the faces of all those parents by extending their helping hands and proper guidance in helping making a family complete. The Hospital staff is expertise in treating women with repeated IVF failures, recurrent miscarriages or cases involving high male/female infertility.
IVF Treatments offered at Gunasheela are:
- Intra Uterine Insemination- IUI
- Frozen Embryo Transfer- FET- freezing and thawing of embryos (fertilized eggs) are a true breakthrough in the history of Assisted Reproductive Technology. It is a big step towards achieving success in IVF Treatment.
- Blastocyst Culture
- ICSI- Intra Cytoplasmic Injection
From it’s inception until now, that is almost 3 decade journey, Gunasheela has helped women embrace and enjoy Motherhood with love and care. Till date they have put happy smiles on the faces of more than 60,000 couples with a success rate of 50-60%
Cost of IVF Treatment: Rs. 95,000/- upto Rs. 1,10,000/-
Malavalli – Mysore Road, Near Teresian College, Siddhartha Layout, Mysuru,
Kangaroo Care Fertility Center - Top 5 Best IVF Treatment Centres In Mysore
Kangaroo Care Fertility Center is one of the pioneers in the field of Fertility Care and is ably headed by a team of professional doctors who offer nothing less than excellence. Be it integrity, technology, innovation or medical and technical intelligence.
- Blastocyst culture
Cost of IVF Treatment: Rs.70,000/- upto Rs. 1,50,000/-
Kalidasa Road, Vijayanagar,
1st Stage, Mysore
These are the Top IVF Fertility Centres in Mysore which offer all services related to IVF. Making the journey easy for every parent. With a high success rate and enjoying good patronage among the parenting community, these top Institutions are definite to provide a satisfying as well as comfortable experience with your journey to Parenthood.
Also read Best IVF Specialists With High Success Rates
A doting mom to an angel, Social Media Specialist & Professional Blogger. She loves to share her thoughts with other parents in the same turbulent boat. She absolutely loves & adores her family & is learning to strike a good work-life balance. When she is not writing, cooking or busy taking care of her toddler, she probably is dancing to some good desi music!