As we welcome the monsoons soon, greet your dear friends – mosquitoes, bugs & insects! Yes, those dreadful bites on your child’s delicate skin, the red rashes that will stay for 2-3 days render a dengue or malaria scare. Scared already? Fret not. We are here to tell you the benefits of Camphor As Mosquito Repellent – How To Get Rid Of Mosquitoes.
Camphor meaning in Hindi – Kapur. Camphor in Tamil – Karpuram. It is a waxy, white or transparent substance extracted by distilling the bark and wood of the Camphor Laurel tree found in Asia widely used in Aromatherapy.
- 1 Camphor Uses & Health Benefits
- 2 Use Of Camphor: Mosquito Repellent
- 3 Why CamPure?
- 4 CamPure Stick
Camphor Uses & Health Benefits
- Topical administration (rubbed on skin) or inhaled relieves nasal congestion and cough when rubbed on the chest as camphor oil (FDA approved camphor concentration should be <11%).
- Camphor with Neem Oil is a NATURAL MOSQUITO REPELLENT with immediate effect without any side effects and very cost effective.
- Treatment of minor burns.
- Camphor is also used in some anti-itch ointments, creams and cooling gels because it is can be absorbed through skin and is effective at treating pain locally.
- It is used topically to increase blood flow – an anti-irritant helping in reduction of pain and swelling by caused by constant irritation.
- It has an analgesic effect which makes it a favorite oil to be used in pain relieving massage blends for sore muscles and arthritic pain. (FDA approved camphor concentration should be between 3-11%)
- Camphor is known to improve the quality