- 1 Food And Skin Allergies During Pregnancy – All That You Need to know
- 2 What are allergies?
- 3 What are food allergies?
- 4 What Causes Food And Skin Allergies During Pregnancy?
- 5 What are the symptoms of food allergies?
- 6 Do you have a food allergy?
- 7 What are the tests for food allergies?
- 8 Can your Food And Skin Allergies During Pregnancy affect or hurt your baby?
- 9 Food allergies in pregnancy First Trimester
- 10 Can food allergies disappear during pregnancy or after pregnancy?
- 11 How to deal with your food & skin allergies?
- 12 Can allergies worse during pregnancy? What to do?
- 13 Which are the 10-common allergy-causing foods that you should avoid during pregnancy?
Food And Skin Allergies During Pregnancy – All That You Need to know
Pregnancy is a phase during which anything and everything is normal. Some may experience some random food cravings while other women may complain of food allergies.
What are allergies?
When something harmful enters your body, your immune system builds a mechanism to fight these invaders. Occasionally for some women, this reaction tends to increase in intensity causing an overreaction that is called an allergy. The causes could be pollen, pet dander, food etc.
What are food allergies?
Food allergies are caused due to ingestion or application of certain foods which you may be allergic to. If these food allergies occur during pregnancy, it can be a real pain. Given the discomfort due to the growing baby inside uterus, the added food allergies just cause more trouble.
So, what causes Food And Skin Allergies During Pregnancy? When a person’s immune system starts considering an otherwise safe substance like food to be harmful, the body creates antibodies. These antibodies help yo