The thyroid is a small butterfly-shaped gland located inside the neck. It is responsible to produce hormones for the well functioning of the body. Misfunction of this gland will result in hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism. Thyroid during pregnancy affect baby growth, but the effect can be distinct with the regular checkups and use of proper medication prescribed by the doctor. So, “How To Treat Thyroid During Pregnancy”?
- 1 Side effects of thyroid in pregnancy are listed below:
- 2 How to control thyroid during pregnancy:
- 3 Diet To Be Followed During Pregnancy To Combat Thyroid:
- 4 Food to avoid thyroid during pregnancy:
- 5 Thyroid during pregnancy -Precautions: