Being a mother of 6 year old, we know how much patience it needs to handle a child when they throw tantrums of unknown origin. Every session of meal can stretch to about 45 minutes. The tight-lipped, mouth shut child always looks in the opposite direction mostly gravitated towards junk & sugar. So, how do you bridge the gap without bribing, blazing & begging? The answer is making essential vitamins & minerals look & taste great! Multivitamin supplements are the best way to ensure your child meets the daily dose of nutrients. Read more to know the Best Multivitamins Supplements for Kids in India 2022.
What are Multivitamins?Multivitamins are nutritional supplements which provide essential vitamins and minerals that may get missed out in our diet. Multivitamin supplement for kids has now become an essential part of a parent’s quest to provide their kids the right nutrition to grow into strong and healthy adults.
Why are multivitamins necessary for kids?
As we aspire to give our child the best of everything, nutrition remains something we are often worried about. While a balanced diet is the first step to ensuring our child is not missing out on essential nutrients, there may be reasons why it may not meet all the nutrition needs of our child. Even if a child is on a healthy diet, we can never be sure of the nutrition being absorbed from the food due to the uncertainty of the quality of the food. While planning and providing a nutritious meal is possible, ensuring that kids eat well isn’t always in our control. Also read Foods That Help Your Child Gain Healthy Weight For kids who are fall under one or more of the below categories, a multivitamin is a great way to ensure their body’s needs in terms of nutrition are met.
- Picky eaters
- Have dietary restrictions like lactose intolerance, vegan diet
- Chronic medication conditions
- Prone to eating less
- Not eating balanced meals or prone to consuming a lot of processed food
Benefits Of Multivitamins For KidsFor a growing child, there are a few vitamins and minerals that are absolutely necessary for good growth and development of their brain, bones, tissues and muscles. While the most important and vital vitamin for growth is considered Vitamin D and Iron, other vitamins and minerals considered essential are Vitamin A, family of B Vitamins and calcium. In general multivitamins will help
- Promote normal growth and development of bones, tissues and muscles
- Aid tissue and bone repair
- Help in mood & concentration and neurological functions.
- Help develop health skin, eye and immune response
- Aid metabolism, energy production and healthy circulatory and nervous systems.
For Kids - Best Multivitamins Supplements for Kids in India 2022
Every multivitamin gummy contains 10 key ingredients, which provides your child with the daily dose of all essential vitamins needed for physical & mental wellbeing & growth.
Ingredients:Biotin, folic acid, Calcium pantothenate, Inositol, Iodine, Vitamin A, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E.
- Natural, Safe and Chemical free
- Contains Key nutrients
- Formulated as per standard ICMR guidelines
- Correct dosage
- Facilitates growth & development
- Improves energy levels
- Boosts the Immune System
- Maintains Bone & Muscle Strength
- Improves Brain & Nerve Function
- Supports healthy hair and skin
- Improves mood, focus & concentration
- Improves cognitive abilities
- Look great & taste great
Vitamin C, D3 & Zn immune-boosting oral spray provides your child with the daily dose of specific micronutrients to strengthen the Immune system and protect them from infections. The spray form is an advanced formulation designed for high oral bioavailability, with better and faster absorption of nutrients into the body.
Ingredients:Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 and Zinc.
- Made as per standard ICMR guidelines suited for Indian children
- Better absorbed in the mouth itself as compared to tablets in the stomach
- Strengthens immune system
- Boosts the body’s defense against most infections
- Fights oxidative stress.
- Scavenges & destroys harmful free radicals
- Promotes wound healing
- Regulates metabolism & supports growth
- Oral spray easy to absorb even in cases of indigestion or other common bowel issues
- Spray form may not be okay for children with strong gag reflexes
Best Multivitamins Supplements for Kids in IndiaWhile multivitamins are very useful and a simple way to fill micronutrient gaps, it is important to note that they can never be a primary source of nutrition. While you make the all-important decision to choose a multivitamin for your child, choose one that is designed for the age of your child and does not exceed Daily Value of vitamins and minerals.
Why are multivitamin gummies popular?
Do multivitamin gummies contain sugar?
What are some things to keep in mind when buying multivitamins for kids online?
- Check dosage according to age, daily value of vitamins and minerals,
- Check ingredients and avoid additives like color. without added sugars, colors, flavorings or preservatives.
Is it good to take a multivitamin every day?
Do multivitamin tablets have side effects for kids?
A doting mom to an angel, Social Media Specialist & Professional Blogger. She loves to share her thoughts with other parents in the same turbulent boat. She absolutely loves & adores her family & is learning to strike a good work-life balance. When she is not writing, cooking or busy taking care of her toddler, she probably is dancing to some good desi music!