- 1 What is ovulation?
- 2 Ovulation Period For Pregnancy
- 3 Ovulation Symptoms- Trying To Conceive
- 4 Common Signs & Symptoms of Ovulation
- 5 Signs of ovulation day:
- 6 1. Change in Cervical Fluid – Common Sign Of Ovulation For Pregnancy
- 7 2. Rise in Basal Body Temperature
- 8 3. Abdominal Pain – Sign Of Ovulation:Cramping
- 9 4. Breast Tenderness- Post Ovulation Symptom
- 10 5. Nausea, Headaches and Heightened Senses
- 11 Menstrual Charting
- 12 Ovulation Date & Ovulation Cycle
- 13 Ovulation Prediction Kit
What is ovulation?
Ovulation is a process where a mature egg is released from one of the ovaries. Once released, the egg drifts to fallopian tube and there it survives for 24 hours. Here it meets a sperm & gets fertilised. A sperm can survive up to 7 days in the vagina or fallopian tube. By learning the signs & symptoms of ovulation, one can boost their chances of pregnancy. Ovulation happens a few weeks after menstruation.
Ovulation Period For Pregnancy
Ovulation Symptoms- Trying To Conceive
A menstrual cycle lasts between 28 and 32 days. The timing of ovulation differs from woman to woman and can vary in each cycle. Ovulation can occur between 10 to 16 days of a cycle. So even with irregular p