“How do I choose the Best Day Care Centre in Gurgaon for my child?” is one of the most challenging questions for most working mothers. The answer to it is not easily available, as it requires quite a bit of effort and time from our side. To derive at a definite consensus you need to approach your co-workers who are sailing in the similar boat, opinion of parents who are already sending their kids to the concerned play school or Day Care & online reviews to know the Top 10 Best Day Care Centres In Gurgaon.
- Proximity- considering the traffic snarls, as well as the safety of your child, it is always advisable to choose a Day Care centre which is the closest.
- Environment- A conducive environment for learning where your child is given the full freedom to express, explore and take things at his/her own pace should be your topmost priority. At the end of the day it is your child’s smile which says it all!!
- Teaching and non-teaching staff – Teachers with passion, patience, perseverance and right knowledge are an asset to an institution. A child’s well being and happiness is largely dependent on them.
- Fees structure – Every family works on a budget, hence important to look into the monetary part of it too.
“A home away from home” – is what defines a Play School/Day Care is short. Your child steps out of her house for the first time in anticipation of getting the same love, care and attention as she gets at her home. The knowledge and skills acquired during their learning stages at the Day Care centre forms the foundation for elementary and secondary education.
In this fast paced world, nuclear families have become the norm of the day. And to make life more comfortable both the partners step out and work hard to make ends meet. Therefore the need for a reliable Day Care is all the more relevant in today’s world. Here is a list of Top 10 Day Best Care centres in Gurgaon -
- KLAY Preschool and Day Care - Best Day Care Centre In DLF, Gurgaon
- Vallores Play School - Best DayCare Center in Gurugram
- Sanskriiti Preschool - Best Preschool & DayCare in Gurgaon
- Pallavan Preschool - Best DayCare Programs in Gurgaon
- Ipsaa - Best DayCare & After School Program For Toddlers In Gurgaon
- Footprints - Best Playschool & DayCare Center in Gurgaon
- Shri Ram Early Years - Top Day Care Centres in Gurgaon
- Kidzee - Best Chain Of Preschools in Gurgaon Delhi
- Sparsh Kids Care - Best Day Care Center in Gurgaon
- Crystal Children’s Centre - Best DayCare in Gurugram
KLAY Preschool and Day Care - Best Day Care Centre In DLF, Gurgaon
A Day Care centre which enrolls kids right from the age of 1 through 10 years. The Pre school functions till 12 noon as usual and then it starts off with its after-school programs like art and craft, dance, karate and yoga, to name a few. The facilities at KLAY are equipped with the following attractions to make learning more fun and constructive:
- The in-house toys are BPA and lead free, hence no question of danger even if the kids had to put the toys in their mouth.
- Access through CCTV camera system which enables the parents to have a watch on the child’s well-being.
- Separate spaces to enhance skills such as dance and music, story-telling, art and literature.
- Temperature controlled class room environments.
Location: NS – 08, B block, Opp AVA court,
South city II, Gurgaon
Vallores Play School - Best DayCare Center in Gurugram
Vallores offers a curriculum which stimulates values and fosters intellectual, social, physical and emotional skills. The School offers a variety of programs:
Parent Toddler Program: (12 – 18 months age kids)
Toddler program: ( 18 – 29 months age kids)
Pre-Nursery Program: (2.5 Y- 3.5 Y)
Day Care Program( 1 – 10 years age kids)
What makes this Day Care Centre unique is the following highlights:
- Availability of hourly packages
- Interactive story sessions in the Library hour
- Soft Play area
- Providing assistance in completing School assignments and projects.
- Worksheets to enhance analytical and cognitive abilities.
- English language improvement programs.
- Adequate place for resting.
- Provision of healthy and nutritious meals.
Timings: 9am – 6.30pm
Address: G Block, Suncity Township, Sector 54, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
Contact: 91- 8178260495
Sanskriiti Preschool - Best Preschool & DayCare in Gurgaon
Sanskriiti School boasts of a tri-way learning methodology which involves a balanced, triadic association between the parents, teachers and children. The underlying belief being that when the parents are made active partners, the children enjoy learning process even more, thus able to achieve more.
The learning methodology adopted is totally at par with the technological advancements – be it through tablet based education or the use of smart boards, audio and video lessons, and using a wide range of other gadgets such as projectors, computers, cameras, etc.
The safety and security of the students is ensured as the CCTVs are installed throughout the premises and parents can view the live streaming of the same. For Pre-school and Day Care student’s RFID cards are biggest peace of mind to parent wherein, when the card is punched in and the parent comes to know of the arrival and departure of the child.
Timings: 9.30 am – 6.00pm
Address: NS-9, Opposite 2059 A, Brahmkumari’s Ashram, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon
Pallavan Preschool - Best DayCare Programs in Gurgaon
Pallavan Pre School and Day Care located at Sohna Road offers good ambiance and safe environment for the children to learn and grow. The school offers 2 programmes – Pre-School and Day Care. The age criteria for an admission into Day Care is 1.5 years – 10 years of age and they take a maximum admission of 30 children. The staff/child ratio is 1:2 for infants, 1:3 for older kids. The Day Care programs are available for any number of hours, but within the working hours only.
Timings: 9am – 12pm Pre school timings
8.30 am – 6.30pm Day Care timings
Address: Uppal’s South end, S-block, Sector 48-49, Sohna road, Gurgaon
Ipsaa - Best DayCare & After School Program For Toddlers In Gurgaon
The Ipsaa team believes in creating a home like environment by giving a large family-like feeling to it’s children. A huge step towards this direction being that they have collaborated with a team of experts which involve child psychologists, paediatricians, physical educationists, yoga trainers, nutritionists and Montessori experts.
They offer three programs – Day Care (4 months to 2 years), Play school (2 years to 4 years), After School Program for 4 – 12 years age group. The After School program makes for an interesting option as the kids are given ample of free time to fix their own agenda, just relax with their favorite book or just engage in their hobby or any of their favorite activity. Habbas, as they commonly call their hobby classes, aim to give direction to children to choose their favorite skill – be it Bharatanatyam, Art, music, puppetry, Sports or Science and robotics. The facilities at the Day Care include:
- Toxic free toys and other learning material are provided.
- An infant room with trained nurses and helpers for children between 6 months to 1 year of age.
- Separate 2 lounges for toddlers to relax
Timings: 8am – 8pm
Address: J block, Mayfield gardens,
Opposite Nirvana country, Sector 51
Contact: 1800 22 1515
Footprints - Best Playschool & DayCare Center in Gurgaon
Footprints Playschool has its network spread over Gurgaon and Delhi-NCR; with 9 branches in Gurgaon and 14 in Delhi-NCR. It offers a variety of programs based on the age group of the kids – toddlers, play group, Pre-nursery, LKG & UKG. The Day Care works on a simple logic – space for freedom of choice, choice regarding the activities they want to engage in, could be individual based or group based.
The teachers plan various activities for both aspects of learning; and hence the children get to discover their interests as well as get to learn group participation too. Healthy eating habits are encouraged; and rest periods are a necessity at the end of the day.
Timings: 9.30 am- 6.30 pm
Address: 9 branches spread across the city
Shri Ram Early Years - Top Day Care Centres in Gurgaon
One of the best Day Care centre facility in Gurgaon, Shri Ram Early Centres centre takes pride in the host of specialized facilities they offer – yoga, music and movement, well-equipped play area and educational learning material from reputed brands like Playtool and Jodogyan. They school also boasts of a fully functional amphitheater where the school showcases a lot of puppet shows and story telling sessions for the tiny tots.
The teacher student ratio is 1:9; with 1 support staff assigned to attend to the basic needs of the tots. The School contributes its bit towards environment conservation by planting special plants inside the campus which are known to be effective in reducing pollution levels. Their classrooms are fully air-conditioned as well as their activity centres too.
Timings: 9.00am – 6.00pm
Address: Sector 48, behind Vipul gardens, Sohna road, Gurgaon
Contact: 022 – 4890 0140
Kidzee - Best Chain Of Preschools in Gurgaon Delhi
The motto of the Playschool is to provide highest quality of Day Care in a safe and conducive environment – by following the three Es – Enquire, Explore and Experiment. Kidzee is one of the most widespread chain of Preschool & Day Care facilities in the country and claims to be Asia’s largest chain of Preschools too. They cater to children from the age category of 1 year – 5 years.
Being the pioneers in ECCE (Early childhood care & education), Kidzee provides world class care in the Child Development & Education space. Their highlight being their commitment towards providing quality child care and education coupled with focus on tapping and nurturing the ‘unique potential’ present in every child.
Timings: 8am - 3pm.
Address: There are close to 16 branches in Gurgaon
Contact: 098117 11315
Sparsh Kids Care - Best Day Care Center in Gurgaon
Sparsh Kids Day Care strives towards nurturing the physical, mental, emotional as well as social well-being of their children. They believe that early childhood years yearn for more love, affection and warmth. Therefore, their able team led by Mrs. Meenakshi Sharma, the founding member, tried her best to bring out the hidden potential in every child. The age criteria is 6 months to 10 years. The facilities provided in the Day Care centre are:
- Well-equipped play area and dramatic play stations.
- A fully functional in-house kitchen (100% Veg) to provide healthy and nutritious meals to their children.
- Practice of regular teacher-parent interaction, thereby facilitating a healthy understanding of the happenings at school.
- Fully air-conditioned spaces.
Timings: 8.30 am – 7.00pm
Address: 90, Huda plot, Sector 56, Nr. Davinder Vihar, Gurgaon
Contact: 085889 13238
Crystal Children’s Centre - Best DayCare in Gurugram
As they say no two children are the same; the School advocates for the same and hence, the approach towards each child should be unique. They facilitate for a safe and secure environment which encourages learning, sharing and hunger for knowledge and learning. The School has a well-stocked book and media library which helps them explore and discover the world beyond the class room spaces. Crystal Children's Centre takes admissions for kids from 3 years upto 10 years.
The facilities offered for Day Care students are:
- Providing assistance with the school assignments
- Day Care facility even on national and school holidays
- Providing a suitable exposure for talent display
- Rest/relaxation spaces providing comfort and solace after a day’s work
- Providing healthy meals twice a day – afternoon and evening
Timings: 12.30pm- 7.30pm
Address: K7/12A 122002, DLF Phase 2, Sector 25, Gurugram, Haryana 122022
Contact: 0124 427 8699
A doting mom to an angel, Social Media Specialist & Professional Blogger. She loves to share her thoughts with other parents in the same turbulent boat. She absolutely loves & adores her family & is learning to strike a good work-life balance. When she is not writing, cooking or busy taking care of her toddler, she probably is dancing to some good desi music!