When we use natural ingredients, we don’t just ‘look good’ but also ‘feel good’. It is because we trust that what goes deep into our skin is something that will not harm, but heal us in the most effective & sustainable manner - healing us in the “Purest” form. The word “Sutatva” resonates with purest elements of nature. Here are the Best Ayurvedic Herbs For Steam Inhalation.
Benefits Of Steam Inhalation
The calm experienced in inhalation and exhalation is primal to life, pranayam has been trusted and practiced by our ancestors for centuries now. It is critical to keep our respiratory organs in balance to upkeep your overall health. Steaming everyday aids in combating cold, sinusitis, and other viral infections. This mixture of herbs made of a potent mix of sun-dried herbs that boosts immunity when inhaled.
Also read - Getting Pregnant With PCOS
In the awake of this Covid-19 pandemic, the importance of steaming twice a day has been accepted & promoted globally be people of all races & ethnicities. And here is why -
Anti-Viral Mix – Wellness Steaming Herbs by Sutatva
Ayurvedic doctors believe that Ayurveda can provide a natural cure for viral infections. The traditional Ayurvedic Panchakarma retreat is considered to be one of the best treatments to treat viral infections. Kaushiki is a Blend of Mint, Jasmine, RoseMary, Tulsi and Eucalyptus which is one of the Best Ayurvedic Steaming Mix of herbs that help you keep your nasal passage clean & protect you from any viral infections.
Best Ayurvedic Herbs For Steam Inhalation: Sutatva
It is an effective Ayurvedic Herb often associated with freshness and taste. It is endowed with antibacterial and antioxidant properties. This helps boosts the immune system to keep diseases at bay.
Rosemary is one of the Best Ayurvedic Herbs For Steam Inhalation used by Sutatva as it can help address a wide variety of health issues including respiratory disorders, inflammation and pain and weak immune system.
It is known as holy basil. It is enriched with vitamin C, antioxidants, antiseptic and antiviral properties. For viral infections like cold & flu, Tulsi leaves is a perfect solution to increase one’s immunity and recover quickly from infections. Hence it is one of the Best Ayurvedic Herbs For Steam Inhalation: Sutatva.
They say nature has the solution to all our problems & ironically, most of it, despite all efforts taken over centuries globally still remains undiscovered. Combining nature’s wonder herbs in the most pristine form, that are home-grown organically along with the wisdom of the Ayurvedic experts, brings the best of both worlds.
Most Common Ayurvedic Ingredients & Their Benefits:
- Orange Peel - Orange peel has more Vitamin C than the fruit itself. It contains antioxidants which impart brightness and glow to your skin, and remove pigmentation.
- Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties. It is also an effective coolant and heals the skin. It protects the skin from acne and infections. It is also a great moisturizer and helps fight ageing. It promotes hair growth and prevents dandruff.
- Turmeric Powder - It has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties which helps in treating acne. It also helps lighten scars and cleans up the pores to reveal soft, glowing skin.
- Almond Oil - It has intense penetrating and nourishing properties which reduce allergens. It is also rich in Vitamin E, an antioxidant, and protects against UV damage.
- Sandalwood Oil - Sandalwood oil helps repair, rejuvenate, tone and nourish the skin and hair. It is an excellent cleanser and has astringent, antiseptic, anti-microbial and anti-aging properties.
- Neem - Neem is a skin toner and helps lighten blemishes while cleaning the skin. It is helpful in treating dry skin and delays ageing. It is also used for treating dandruff.
- Multani Mitti - Multani Mitti or Fuller’s Earth has anti-bacterial properties which makes the skin pimple-free. It is useful for toning the skin. The high content of magnesium and chlorine helps reduce acne. It cleans up the dead skin and helps unclog the pores.
- Amla – Contains anti-ageing benefits. It also lightens the complexion, tones and tightens the skin. It is a good exfoliator and cleanser. Amla is also useful in treating pigmentation and acne. It strengthens the hair and prevents premature greying. As a scalp cleanser, it can effectively treat dandruff.
- Wheat Germ - Wheat Germ is an effective moisturizer and helps in softening the skin. It has antioxidants and Vitamins A, B and D, which heal dry skin. The Vitamin E in it effectively reduces skin damage. Its regenerative properties make it a healthy collagen.
- Palm Rose - Known for its antiseptic and bactericidal properties. It is a cellular stimulator and supports cell regulation. It’s refreshes and rejuvenates the skin. It balances sebum production, helps heal scars, and treats dermatitis, acne and minor skin infections.
Ayurvedic Skin Care Range By Sutatva
(Ayurvedic Name:- Ajara)
A hydrating face pack that adds that instant glow when you want to step out for a party. Ajara contains the goodness of Iranian Saffron that hydrates your skin, almond along with hand-beaten oats gives impeccable shine and lustre to the skin. Ajara helps in removing wrinkles and fine lines. It helps remove the dead cells & adds a buff to the skin.
Mix it with milk and honey to form a paste. Apply the uniformly all over the face and neck. Rinse with cold water.
Almonds: Rich in Vitamin E, Almonds nourishes and softens the skins. Grown organically.
Iranian Saffron: Organically grown and extracted Iranian saffron is well known to add shine and glow to the skin.
Chronji Seeds: The oils extracted from chronji seeds keeps your skin moisturized and tighten the pores to reduce fine lines and ageing.
Neem: Neem extracts reduces the melanin production of the skin and gives you an even-toned skin.
UV Cream With Seabuckthorn Oil
(Ayurvedic Name:- Varanya)
All of us want a golden glow to our skin. While sunlight is crucial to provide the much-needed vitamin D, prolonged exposure to sun rays can damage your skin. Without using a sunscreen, your skin can easily get damaged by invisible UV rays. This can lead to severe sunburn, dark spots, and aging. Protect your skin from the rays of the sun and step out in confidence with Sutatva’s UV Cream with Seabuckthorn Oil.
Ingredients and Benefits:
Our sunscreen is free from chemicals, SLS and Paraben etc. Hence, this is the best sunscreen for your face and body that can be applied without any fear of side-effects. It is enriched with Seabuckthorn which has been used for thousands of years as a natural remedy against various ailments.
Compounds in sea buckthorn oil may boost your skin health when applied directly. Sea buckthorn’s omega-7 and omega-3 fat content promotes skin elasticity, prevents skin dryness and helps your skin heal from burns, frostbite and bedsores & safeguards against skin irritation and eliminates visible signs of ageing.
Now go get some sun! :)
Shop the entire range of Sutatva here & say “hello” to soft & supple skin.
A doting mom to an angel, Social Media Specialist & Professional Blogger. She loves to share her thoughts with other parents in the same turbulent boat. She absolutely loves & adores her family & is learning to strike a good work-life balance. When she is not writing, cooking or busy taking care of her toddler, she probably is dancing to some good desi music!