Garlic is a species in the onion genus, Allium and is native to Central Asia. It is a strong-smelling and a pungent tasting herb. The medicinal properties of Garlic had been recognized by man more than 3000 years ago; and till date it has not lost it’s richness in the nutrient factor as well as medicinal factor. Each garlic bulb is collectively made up of garlic cloves – ranging from 10-18 numbers; wherein each clove is a powerhouse of flavor as well as medicinal properties. It is the compound, Allicin, in garlic, be it in crushed, fresh or chewed garlic that is the main nutrition component in Garlic. There are also odourless garlic which are in dried form available in the market; but the allicin content in them might be only moderate. There are several Health Benefits Of Garlic that we will discover in this blog!
You Might Also Be Interested In Health Benefits Of Makhana – Nutrition & Side Effects
- 1 Why Should We Consume Garlic?
- 2 Aids In Blood Purification – Health Benefits Of Garlic
- 3 Anti-bacterial And Anti-Parasitic – Health Benefits Of Garlic
- 4 Anti-Oxidant And Anti-Inflammatory – Advantages Of Consuming Garlic
- 5 Prevents Heavy Metal Poisoning
- 6 Lowers The Risk Of Cancer –
- 7 Facilitates Easy Digestion – Health Benefits Of Garlic
- 8 Boost To Healthy Skin And Hair – arlic benefits for skin
- 9 Garlic Can Combat Common Cold And Sickness – Health Benefits Of Garlic To Fight Common Illness
- 10 Garlic Helps In Keeping Your Blood Pressure In Limits – Health Benefits Of Garlic For Women
- 11 Garlic Helps In Maintaining A Healthy Heart – Benefits Of Eating Raw Garlic in empty stomach
- 12 Provides Instant Relief From Wounds – How To Use Garlic To Tend To Wounds
- 13 Prevent