How to abort 1 month pregnancy? Abortion is a legal option today for mothers and although it may not be an easy decision, the fact that a mother can exercise her choice without any guilt, is relieving to say the least. While Mother Nature takes care of some pregnancies naturally through miscarriages; abortion, if you think about it, is an intervention. All the more reason, why due care needs to be exercised before taking a decision.
Abortions within a certain few weeks of pregnancy are said to be safe. However, you need to be well-informed about the safety of the procedures, whether natural or medical, before you make up your mind.
- 1 How to abort 1 month pregnancy
- 2 Very early symptoms of pregnancy at 1 week
- 3 1 month pregnancy picture
- 4 Medical Abortion of a one-month old pregnancy
- 5 Surgical Abortion of a one-month old pregnancy
- 6 How to stop pregnancy naturally
- 7 Foods that can cause or help in abortion
How to abort 1 month pregnancy
There are three major methods to abort a one-month old pregnancy – Natural, Medical and Surgical. While we will also look at some popular, natural methods in this blog, it is best you abort the pregnancy under expert medical advice to prevent possible health complications.
Very early symptoms of pregnancy at 1 week
Some of the common symptoms you may notice is
- Tender or swollen breasts
- Fatigue or Nausea
- Slight Bleeding
- Headches & moodswings
- Food aversions or food cravings