Today we will share home remedies on how to remove stretch marks after pregnancy. I stumbled upon an athlete who posted her post pregnancy photo on twitter which featured her stretch marks soon after delivery. She was gearing up for her marathon just about 2 months after her delivery. A bipolar feeling of being coy (showcasing her ugly stretch marks) but audacious (recuperate courageously to run the marathon) was evident in her emotions & comments.
The tweet went viral with several people re-tweeting & liking. What was amazing was her determination to repress the post-partum blues & live her passion for running. She mentioned that she uses natural remedies to remove stretch marks.
- 1 What Are Stretch Marks?
- 2 Causes Of Stretch Marks
- 3 Precautions For Stretch Marks
- 4 Home Remedies For Reducing Stretch Marks
- 5 Aloe Vera – How To Remove Stretch Marks Permanently
- 6 Honey – How To Remove Old Stretch Marks
- 7 Castor Oil – Best Essential Oils to Remove Stretch Marks
- 8 Olive Oil – How To Remove Stretch Marks During Pregnancy
- 9 Lemon Juice – How To Remove Marks Naturally
- 10 Cocoa Butter – How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On Breast
- 11 Sugar – How To Clear Stretch Marks
- 12 Apricots – Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Naturally
- 13 Rich sources Of Vitamin C
- 14 Eggs – Best Remedy To Remove Stretch Marks
- 15 Potato – Best Home Remedy To Lighten The Skin
- 16 Apple Cider Vinegar For Stretch Marks