8 out of 10 mothers complain about their babies not eating properly (even if they eat sufficiently). Every MOM has that feeling! Toddler are often fussy about what they eat & we have earlier seen how to feed you picky toddlers without blazing, bribing & begging! There are many healthy foods that help your child gain weight naturally. And today, we will discuss about How To Increase Appetite In Babies, Toddlers & Children.
Children often ape their parents and get hooked to junk food at a very early age. In earlier days, mothers used to pack boiled channa (sundal), aloo paratha, sliced cucumber and carrot or fresh fruits for snacks. But these days, for ease of making, most of the healthy food has been replaced by chocos, McCain Smileys’, bourbon cream biscuits, bread-butter-jam or chips and pasta or noodles for lunch. It’s obvious children get acquainted to junk food because our lifestyle is changing rapidly and we eat out a lot more than earlier. In the long run, this affects their digestive system & immunity easily.
Read: Shocking 14 junk foods you must avoid and why!
- 1 Causes Of Poor Appetite In Babies & Toddlers
- 2 15 Foods That Increase Appetite In Babies, Toddlers & Children
- 3 Ginger – Best Foods to Increase Appetite In Babies
- 4 Carrot – Foods That Promote Digestion In Children
- 5 Curd / Yoghurt – How to Increase Appetite In Babies, Toddlers & Children
- 6 Cinnamon – Home Remedies To Increase Hunger In Child
- 7 Carom Seeds – How Ajwain Helps In Digestion
- 8 Lemon Juice – How Vitamin C Helps Boost Immunity